2011年1月30日星期日

/ . \

Actually coordinate tis rainy weather

I should rolling on my bed

But I ned to tuition =(

Tis nt the point

 I was fall down infront the tuition center!!

What a luck!!

/ . \

It break my mood....

somemore under this sleeply weather....

And later on need go to Sungai Wang

Just put aeroplane lols haha

No mood....

Beside it Bo Xuan he was came to KL~

Wohoo~~!!

Long time no meet him

Let us have a fun thing

''TWIST-ON''

Just try it  

it's fun and nice traning for our tone~

Let's start it

Peter piper Picked a peck of Pickled Pepper

If Peter Pipper Pickled a Peck of Pickled Pepper

Where's the Peck of Pickled Pepper Peter Piper Pickled

If u take it under your belt

You will be the Master of Eng xDD

Juz go on 


So

Watever la

I hope guys will have a nice day n dream

For me

2day is an embarrassed day...


没有评论:

发表评论